[spectre] Last Day Open Call ⛓️ “Hack Child” ⛓️ LARP / RGP Berlin

!Mediengruppe Bitnik connect at bitnik.org
Sun Apr 15 14:35:40 CEST 2018

Friends.

⚡️⚡️⚡️ HACK YOUR WAY INTO THE CRYPTO RAVE BLOCKCHAIN ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Join us for the “Hack Child” LARP RGP Berlin.

👢 Live Action Role Play
⚠️ Real Game Play

Over the last few years we have seen an increased drive within the
autonomous dance scene, collectively organising sub-raves via the
blockchain, and using mining as an entry point via friend2friend
networks. This ultimate shadow play tactic has created a tight knit
community but we wish to expand the social novel, beyond our own cliques
and networks.

So for one-night-only, this underground subculture will be opened up to
those who wish to PLAY CRYPTO RAVE. On this occasion, we will launch the
very first EP «Alexiety» specifically for _smart_ devices,
electronically produced by Low Jack [1] & !Mediengruppe Bitnik.

💊 Apply via email 📞 at omsksocialclub3000 at gmail.com
with the word PLAY CRYPTO RAVE

🚪 DEADLINE, TOMORROW 16TH APRIL
👛 Number of places is limited

🕳 The game will be held at an undisclosed location
📡 in Berlin on 21:00h, 9th May 2018.

Points of contact Omsk Social Club [2] and !Mediengruppe Bitnik

Zen, Speed, Organic
3 lifestyle choices

<3 Mediengruppe Bitnik
https://wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.bitnik.org/

[1] Low Jack https://soundcloud.com/low-jack
[2] OMSK SOCIAL CLUB http://www.punkisdada.com/

--
If you don't want to receive any news from us just reply with "No No No!"