[spectre] Antw: Re: on Hungary

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Wed Apr 25 14:14:30 CEST 2018

> i am currently in negotiation with a private military contractor that both funds artists that promote the official
> NATO narrative and also assassinates artists that 'create effective counter narratives'
>
> they have been active in NATO war zones, but are now targeting uk domestic population with the creation of the
> National Security Communications Unit"
>
> ...And you're talking about this on an essentially open forum? Might that not being a bit of a sticking point in
> negotiations?

i am always honest about my interactions with security services - this is
why i am currently out of gaol

if you are going to defeat imperialism, you have to know how it functions,
but not become a functionary

in the same way we are incrementally co-opted, we have to push back in
small steps making sure we are not corrupted

> You do know that Abstract Expressionists were given no hint that they'd
> been co-opted by the CIA?

i find that hard to believe - anyone whose profession is truth searching
develops a nose for deception

> "i personally know someone who has ordered the execution of creatives working in NATO occupied territories producing
> anti-western messages
>
> people like this are now working in the uk"
>
> Wow. Do you let Zerohedge know about this? Did you get it from there?

i know this from personal experience