[spectre] New Oscar Fischinger DVD

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Tue Jan 9 09:29:32 CET 2018

Via the Centre for Visual Music:  http://www.centerforvisualmusic.org <http://www.centerforvisualmusic.org/>

Dear all,

Will you please help publicize our new Oskar Fischinger: Visual Music DVD release through your networks and social media pages?

Here's the new trailer link:  https://vimeo.com/250034697 <https://vimeo.com/250034697>
Here's the link to order:  http://www.centerforvisualmusic.org/Fischinger/newdvd.htm <http://www.centerforvisualmusic.org/Fischinger/newdvd.htm>

If you are teaching at a university - PLEASE ask your university to order a copy at the Institutional Rate! Many thanks.

For those of you who ordered through our indiegogo campaign, or donated to the project outside of that campaign, you should be receiving your dvd now, any day. We're shipping other later pre-orders throughout this week, so if you ordered in Nov or Dec of 2017, you'll probably receive yours by next week.

And if you haven't ordered....please take a moment now!

many thanks for your support of our work,

best regards,
Cindy

--
Center for Visual Music
www.centerforvisualmusic.org <http://www.centerforvisualmusic.org/>

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====