[spectre] join us Thursday for the online symposium and performance

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:34:33 CEST 2018

We are preparing for the performance Online En-semble - Entanglement
Training that we (Antye Greie, Helen Varley Jamieson, Soyung Lee, Huong
Ngô, Daniel Pinheiro, Igor Stromajer and me) will propose at the first day
of the The Art of the Networked Practice Online Symposium.
https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/

I wrote a post where I introduce the artists and tell something about how I
met them and who they are Training Entanglement with whom?
https://aabrahams.wordpress.com/2018/03/25/training-entanglement-with-who/

Randall Packer wrote about our preparations in Disentangling the
Entanglements.
https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/disentangling-the-entanglements/
And in A promise of internationalism
https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/live-art-and-telematics-the-promise-of-internationalism/
he introduces Maria Chatzichristodoulou's keynote of the same day.

Here is a short video of our Latency Training
https://youtu.be/X-mETHIZrU8.

If you want to join, which I hope some of you will do, here is a link where
you can find how to prepare yourself for the event.
https://thirdspacenetwork.com/symposium2018/preparation-for-the-third-space-online-symposium/
It will only take a few minutes.

All the best
Annie Abrahams