[spectre] EU General Data Protection Regulation

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon May 21 17:37:17 CEST 2018

**On 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation will come
into effect.
According to this new regulation, we’re only allowed to use your
personal data with your approval.

If you wish to continue receiving messages from the Spectre mailing
list, you do not need to do anything, and by doing so, you authorize the
maintainers of the list to store your e-mail address for this purpose.
We assure to use your data (e-mail address and occasionally your name,
if you have submitted it when you subscribed) for the list postings only.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the list, please reply to this email
(please, not "to all", and not to the list itself), with »Unsubscribe«
in the subject line.

the Spectre list moderators

Inke Arns, Andreas Broeckmann