[spectre] Anne-Sarah Le Meur, Rose Apotheose, Galerie Charlot, Paris, 15 November 2018 - 12 January 2019

aslemeur at free.fr aslemeur at free.fr
Mon Nov 12 18:50:57 CET 2018

Hello spectre,

I am happy to invite you to my upcoming exhibition :

Rose Apothéose, Galerie Charlot, Paris
16 November 2018 - 12 January 2019
Opening : 15 November, 6 - 9 PM

card (in french) :
http://aslemeur.free.fr/projets/images/charlot/LeMeur_Rose-Apotheose-recto_verso.jpg

I would be delighted to meet you there,

Anne-Sarah Le Meur
http://aslemeur.free.fr
http://www.galeriecharlot.com/en/39/Anne-Sarah-Le-Meur (Press release is bilingual)
Recent exhibitions :
- 15 September - 21 October 2018, 2nd International Triennal of Digital Art, Szekszárd, Hungary
- 20 July - 27 October 2018, Generative Landscape, Galerie Charlot, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 26 January - 13 July 2018, Into the Hollow of Darkness, retrospective show, Le Cube, Issy-les-Moulineaux
- 27 April - 26 May, Sensitive Synthesis, solo show, MUnA, Uberlândia, Brazil
- 25 April - 26 Mai 2018, "Schöffer and his today's friends...", group show, Paris

Forthcoming articles (in french) :
Uberlândia, Brazil ;
- « From code to cosmos. Magical thinking and alchemy in my creative 3D process », in « Magie Numérique »,
H2H/Les arts trompeurs. Machines, magie, médias.