[spectre] Disrupt the System, Not the Climate - today in Berlin

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Fri Dec 6 11:48:07 CET 2019

Dear all,

we would like to invite you to our closing event of the year!

DISRUPT THE SYSTEM NOT THE CLIMATE: Surveillance, Climate Change &
Global Conflict, which will happen today from 7.30pm at ACUD MACHT NEU,
Veteranenstr 21 (U8 Rosenthaler Platz, Berlin).

The event wraps up our 2019 conference series "The Art of Exposing
Injustice", as well as the first year of the Activation community programme.

Following our previous conferences on exposing pervasive forms of
control and investigating ways to produce technological and political
awareness, the programme involves the Berlin-based Digitale Freiheit
collective and Australian journalist and OSINT researcher Michael
Cruickshank. The talks will address respectively counter-surveillance
techniques and the right to privacy as well as how climate change is
intertwined with political conflicts.

After the talks, the privacy-electropunk band "Systemabsturz" will
perform live! We will have a bar open until midnight.

The programme of the evening is curated by Lieke Ploeger and myself. We
look forward to seeing you at our 2019 final conference and party!

More info here:
https://www.disruptionlab.org/meet-ups

Tatiana, Lieke, and the Disruption Network Lab Team

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
Disruption Network Lab