[spectre] Publication Announcement | Movie Circuits:

Diana McCarty diana.mccarty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:32:57 CET 2019

Greetings All,

Greetings all & Menotti,

Speaking as a former film projectionist, film programmer, cosmic
adviser and film fan,
I'm really curious about this publication...

"The indisciplinary experience of curators and projectionists provides
... " made me look into it, but at 95 euros,
I'd hesitate to even steal such a tome! There is also a line about a
crisis in film (movies?) which I don't see at all.

Anyhow, if somebody does buy, steal, pirate a copy, please let me know
what you think!

All the best,
Diana