[spectre] Help Online Exhibitions

Ana Peraica anaperaica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:58:32 CET 2019

Hi Annick, I have made few, but hardly any can be found any more
The oldest one is Artkustika, I only have screenshots, it was wav and sound stream based, made in 1998. I don’t even remember the address. It was used for LADA 98 in Rimini remote presenting. Another one Machine_philosopher from 1999 with really nice front page was connecting generative text art. I have offline version of the first page.
There was also one named Hardware - Software - Nowhere, which is also lost.
Victims Symptom from 2014 is existing but in a really bad condition
http://victims.labforculture.org (with artworks by Peljhan, Rosler, Arrango, Kuluncic and Duque), as well as texts by Boynik, Lovink, Vuković, Laidi-Hanieh. There are also plenty interviews… The interface was made by Pike. Some traces of it exist on the Wayback.
Also, there was one based on social networks #whataboutyourselfie, bringing all the # from five social networks onto a single web page.

Maybe the Victims symptom one will be working. It takes texts on victims onto the main page and basically kills the page.

Ana