[spectre] Alex Adriaansens (1953-2018)

Shu Lea Cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 08:45:00 CET 2019

Alex!

For years, years, at transmediale conferences and other (im)possible
occasions,  I turned my head, there seated Alex... and Angelica!

He fought bravely, passionately through the curves of treatment,
standing tall.

at the year end, at the junction of a new year. the loss is tremendous
and heartbroken.

condolence.

sl