[spectre] Alex Adriaansens (1953-2018)

Ana Peraica anaperaica at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:25:19 CET 2019

Many thanks Andreas for such a nice e-mail. Alex was a great teacher and a friend, and helped many of us make our first steps into media art circles, by connecting directly, suggesting, sending published and yet unpublished readings, writing recommendation letters….

I am vey sorry I would not be there for his farewell in Rotterdam.
Ana