[spectre] IMPAKT Festival 2019: Speculative Interfaces opens 30 Oct. Exhibition till 22 Dec

Arjon Dunnewind arjon at impakt.nl
Mon Oct 28 12:18:10 CET 2019

The IMPAKT Festival 2019 will start upcoming Wednesday, 30 October in Utrecht, the Netherlands.

The opening programme includes Can I Get a Cuddle, a presentation by Dutch artists Melanie Bonajo, an installation and presentation by Chris Salter, a new film by Jon Rafman and Sander Veenhof presenting his Futorotheque.

The rest of the festival will bring among others:

On Thursday 31 October we will have a presentation by the blind designer Simon Dogger and Mark Farid will talk about his endurance performance in Virtual Reality.

Friday 1 November has the Night of the Non Humans with Kathy High, Joana Moll and Johannes Helden. Earlier on Friday you are all welcome at the festive moment in the festival exhibition, with all artists and curators.

Saturday 2 November will give you the unique opportunity to see Geert Lovink introducing a new art form Theory Jockying. He will lecture on live music by John Longwalker.

For professionals we have an additional programme with meetings, presentations and talks.

IMPAKT Festival 2019: Speculative Interfaces <http://impakt.nl/festival/news-2019/impakt-festival-2019-speculative-interfaces/> , from 30 October to 3 November.
Curated by Bárbara Perea, Jan Adriaans and Marloes de Valk.
Professionals can request accreditation here<http://impakt.nl/festival/professionals/>.

The exhibition THE SOUND OF ONE COMPUTER THINKING<https://impakt.nl/events/the-sound-of-one-computer-thinking/> will run till 22 december. With works by Iván Abreu, Eva Davidova, Charlotte Eifler, Johannes Heldén & Håkan Jonson, Lynn Hershman Leeson, Kathy High with Michelle Temple & Matt Wellins, Xin Lui, Joana Moll, Maria Paneta & Ava Aghakouchak, Miguel Ángel Rego and RYBN.ORG.

<https://www.facebook.com/arjon.dunnewind/posts/10157516793620782>