[spectre] Fwd: Call for Papers: Artpool 40 – Active Archives and Art Networks

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon Sep 2 16:26:13 CEST 2019

Betreff: Call for Papers: Artpool 40 – Active Archives and Art Networks
Datum: 	Mon, 2 Sep 2019 16:20:09 +0200
Von: 	Artpool Art Research Center <artpool at artpool.hu>
Antwort an: 	László Zsuzsa <zsuzsa.laszlo at szepmuveszeti.hu>

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We would like to call your attention to the conference
*"**Artpool 40 – Active Archives and Art Networks"*
that we are organizing for February, next year

https://www.artpool.hu/institute/artpool_40-conference-symposium.html

We hope that you find the theme intriguing and can propose a paper.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any question or suggestion.
We would be glad if you could also distribute the call among colleagues
possibly interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Júlia Klaniczay, Emese Kürti, Zsuzsa László

Artpool Art Research Center
http://www.artpool.hu
http://facebook.com/artpool.budapest
H-1061 Budapest, Liszt Ferenc ter 10.