[spectre] mailing list radio streams with spectre members

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Tue Sep 3 09:11:04 CEST 2019

hey shu lea,

thanks for this, and for taking the initiative for the radio stream!

to give an indication of the list size, there are currently around 1850
subscribers; the number has been quite stable for years (from what I
remember, whenever I have looked into the Mailman admin interface to fix
something over the last years, there have been between 1700-1800
subscribed addresses).

regards,
-a

ps: the spectre list archive is currently not reachable - i'm trying to
get this fixed asap.

pps: we are working on a reconstruction of the list archive of the
project and network that preceded Spectre, "Syndicate"; you can take a
look at the long-term construction site on
https://nettime.org/archives.php
(scroll down to "Archives of related mailing lists")