[spectre] Tonight 15 december - online and on radio waves : Global Riot Golem

Nicolas Montgermont list at nimon.org
Tue Dec 15 19:51:47 CET 2020

*Global Riot Golem*
Revolutions Streams Feedback
--

The 15th of december, ∏node and guests will perform the infamous Golem
at the Tsonami festival in Valparaiso. The Golem is a performance where
we use the radio medium and Internet infrastructure as an instrument.
Multiple sound streams feed into each other forming a collective signal,
a chain reaction of connection delays, data alterations, feedback loops
and signal transformations. Little by little the feed becomes alive and
starts to have a life of it's own.

For this performance for the Tsonami festival 2020 we'll make a special
version of the Golem using sounds of social and political struggles from
South America, North America, Asia, Middle East and Europe. An
interpenetration of our local movements, demonstrations, and
confrontations with State repression, in order to create and share a
global multilingual soundtrack for struggle, a sonic contagion that will
spread across radio waves, penetrate the cables that connect us and seep
through the membranes of your speakers...

Let's create a global sonic artefact that unifies our struggles!

--
*This Global Riot Golem will take place on the evening of 15th Dec for
one hour at 23h UTC*

or on the radio waves of
- 18h (EST) Wave Farm - New York
- 20h (CLST) Radio Tsonami - Valparaiso
- 00h (CET) ∏node - Paris/Mulhouse

With participations of : LoVid, Felix Blume, Sarah Brown, Valentina
Vuksic, JDSK, Nicolas Montgermont, Grcn, Julien Clauss, b01, Pali
Meursault, Fiona Lee, Ingvar Lundberg, DinahBird, Dave Philips,
CrocheOreilleMondiale, Stéphane Montavon, Carl.Y, Wave Farm, Isabelle
Mornat.

More about Tsonami festival :
https://festival.tsonami.cl/
More about the GOLEM :