[spectre] Spanish translation of Timothy Morton's Realist Magic from Open Humanities Press (OA)

mario santamaria info at mariosantamaria.net
Mon Mar 23 12:13:25 CET 2020

Muchas gracias!

best,
Mario Santamaría
-----------------------------------
<http://www.mariosantamaria.net>
Tourist Guide
https://internetour.com <https://t.co/VRcqZjU2D6>
Internet Yami-Ichi, Internet Black market
Matadero
<http://www.mataderomadrid.org/ficha/9782/the-internet-yami-ichi.html>Madrid
<http://www.mataderomadrid.org/ficha/9782/the-internet-yami-ichi.html> &
CCCB <https://theinfluencers.org/en/yami-ichi2>
www.mariosantamaria.net
Studio: Trama 34. L'Hospitalet, Barcelona
e: info at mariosantamaria.net  tw: @m_msanta
m: +0034 651 109 724  Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/m_msantamaria/>
<https://t.co/VRcqZjU2D6>