[spectre] Fwd: DIGITAL OPENHAUS, ZK/U - Center for Art and Urbanistics Berlin

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon May 4 12:13:35 CEST 2020

[image removed; ab]

Betreff: DIGITAL OPENHAUS- ZK/U CENTRE FOR ART AND URBANISTICS BERLIN
Datum: 	Tue, 28 Apr 2020 20:07:08 +0300
Von: 	Niki Papaterpou <res-team3 at zku-berlin.org>
An: 	spectre at mikrolisten.de

Dear Spectre Team,

I am writing to you on behalf of ZK/U - Center for Art and Urbanistics
Berlin. We wanted to share with you the information for our Digital
OPENHAUS in May, in case you would be interested in sharing it through
your newsletter or social media channels.

Please find the information about the event below:

On 7 May 2020, ZK/U is debuting its DIGITAL OPENHAUS!

For the very first time, the Berlin-based Center for Art and Urbanistics
(ZK/U) is opening its /virtual/ doors in front of the quarantined
crowds: 13 current and past residents will present their ongoing
projects as well as reflect on the explosive changes social distancing
brought into the art scene, their work and their daily lives in the
residency.

*
*

*The DIGITAL OPENHAUS will take place from 7 May until 19 May *on our
different virtual platforms:

*
*

*Check out our DIGITAL OPENHAUS website /// **www.zku-berlin.org*
<http://www.zku-berlin.org/>**

On 7 May, we are launching our DIGITAL OPENHAUS website, with a diverse
collection of projects for you to explore.

*
*

*Keep an eye on our social media channels /// **@zku.berlin*
<https://www.instagram.com/zku.berlin/>

Every day, one of our fellows will take over ZK/U social media. Join us
on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/zku.berlin/?hl=de>and learn more
about different practices, from curatorial research to sculpture and
from photography to sound design.

*
*

*Interact*

OPENHAUS going digital not only allows you to merely tune in, but also
opens up entirely new ways for you to get in touch with ZK/U residents
and to participate in our digital storytelling.

Save the date and connect with the ZK/U community!

*
*Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1010833432644791/

Website event:
https://www.zku-berlin.org/timeline/digital-open-haus-may-2020/

Furthermore, I attach here an*image for communication purposes*.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best,

Niki & the ZK/U Team

Niki Papaterpou

ZK/U – Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik