[spectre] Call for Proposals: INC Reader Critical Meme Research

Chloë Arkenbout chloe at networkcultures.org
Wed Nov 25 12:52:20 CET 2020

Dear Spectre subscribers,

 I would like to share this Call for Proposals with you. We are looking for contributors for the upcoming Institute of Network Cultures Reader about critical meme research.

We invite authors from a variety of disciplinary and cultural backgrounds to contribute manifestos, essays, interviews, fictions, artworks and other speculative interventions in our understanding of what memes are, or will be, in the process of becoming.

The deadline for proposals is December 16th.

Please find more information about the call here: https://networkcultures.org/blog/2020/11/13/call-for-proposals-inc-reader-15-critical-meme-research/ <https://networkcultures.org/blog/2020/11/13/call-for-proposals-inc-reader-15-critical-meme-research/>
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Chloë Arkenbout

—
Chloë Arkenbout
Researcher & Editor
Institute of Network Cultures
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences | HvA

Benno Premsela Huis, room 04A07
chloe at networkcultures.org

Available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

www.networkcultures.org
@INCAmsterdam