[spectre] Undocumented events and object permanence - book

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Tue Feb 23 15:43:04 CET 2021

Many thanks to Bjørn/Noemata for putting on a very interesting series of
thematic exhibitions and documenting it all very well through this
catalogue. It's exciting to see curatorial projects like this that have a
clear vision of what they are trying to achieve online but at the same time
allow a latitude of exploration for artists, especially in current
scenarios where we are seeing a mass of online exhibitions = boring
existing thematics transposed to 3D simulations of gallery spaces.

Well done and hopefully much more of this to come in the future!

--
regards
Garrett Lynch (IRL)
Garrett at asquare.org