[spectre] Furtherfield Podcasts can be accessed on Spotify now!

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:28:49 CET 2021

Sorry for any cross posting...

Our Podcasts are also available via Spotify now!

News From Where We Are: The Furtherfield Podcast. Art, Technology & Social Change 'solidarity, good health and post-capitalist realities'.

A cultural discussion podcast grounded in news from where we are. Hosted by Furtherfield’s Marc Garrett, a conversation with many voices from the ground. The podcast explores how the collaborative-imaginative fieldwork of artists, techies and activists is informing how we organise, imagine and build solidarity, good health and post-capitalist realities. Working together and supporting others to do the same.

http://spoti.fi/3aPRrDt