[spectre] Fwd: O. Grau: The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media, new issue

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon Jan 11 10:31:27 CET 2021

Betreff: Wtrlt: The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media: a
new issue has been published!
Datum: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:24:43 +0100
Von: Oliver Grau <Oliver.Grau at donau-uni.ac.at>
An: spectre at mikrolisten.de

>>> International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media
<journalstereoimedia at ulusofona.pt> 08.01.21 14.10 Uhr >>>
Dear Editorial Board member

The latest issue of The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive
Media has just been published! We are proud to announce this new issue
which includes three inspiring invited articles by Michael Pritchard
(Royal Photographic Society, UK), Carlos Teixidor-Cadenas (Institute of
Cultural Heritage of Spain) and Bruno Martins (University of Minas
Gerais, Brazil), along with five peer-reviewed articles by Peter Blair
(UK), Bradley Kagan (Australia), Stephen McBurney (UK), Esther Jacopin
(France) and Volker Kuchelmeister (Australia). We are also proud to
present on its cover an extraordinary stereoscopic negative by Jean
Laurent from 1869 showing the Tower of Belém (Lisbon) and Laurent’s
photographic laboratory cart.  We take this opportunity to thank all the
authors, reviewers and designers for their remarkable work in putting
together this issue in such difficult times.

Access here:
https://revistas.ulusofona.pt/index.php/stereo/issue/current

IJSIM’s call for papers for next issue is open until 30th June 2021. Our
next issue, IJSIM Vol.5 No.1, will be published in December 2021
Please find registration and submission informations at
http://revistas.ulusofona.pt/index.php/stereo/information/authors

Com os melhores cumprimentos / Best regards,

Victor Flores
Editorial Office
International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media

[two image attachments removed; ab]