[spectre] Fwd: Call for artists - Artivism and climate change

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Sat Jun 12 10:14:41 CEST 2021

Betreff: 	Call for artists - Artivism and climate change
Datum: 	Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:45:18 +0300
Von: 	Michel Platnic <mplatnic at gmail.com>
An: 	spectre at mikrolisten.de

ReGenesis (http://www.re-genesis.org/ <http://www.re-genesis.org/>) is
pleased to announce a partnership with the United Nations' Race to Zero
campaign (https://racetozero.unfccc.int/
<https://racetozero.unfccc.int/>) to produce a digital art exhibition as
a precursor to COP26 with the statement:

ReGenesis and the UNFCCC's Race to Zero and Race to Resilience campaigns
call for artists to submit work that aligns with, inspires and reflects
globally-concerted action towards a decarbonised and resilient future.

[jpg removed]

Selected works and projects will be shortlisted for a digital exhibition
to be hosted on racetozero.unfccc.int <http://racetozero.unfccc.int> to
help raise awareness, and inspire action and debate, in the run up to
this year's major UN climate change summit, COP26.

Deadline extension to June 30, 2021 at 12am GMT. Link to answer the
call. (https://forms.gle/2hXc2yndkmVyFp3GA
<https://forms.gle/2hXc2yndkmVyFp3GA>)

Race to Zero <http://racetozero.unfccc.int> (/from the United Nations
Framework Convention on Climate Change/) is a global campaign to rally
leadership and support from businesses, cities, regions and investors
for a healthy, resilient, zero carbon recovery that prevents future
threats, creates decent jobs, and unlocks inclusive, sustainable growth.

ReGenesis <https://www.re-genesis.org/> is a nonprofit art hub for
sustainability to create and aggregate worldwide action and synergies
for environmental justice and sustainability. We are a cultural melting
pot. Since inception, we have mobilised over 60 changemakersfrom over 20
countries

Thanks

Michel.

http://www.michelplatnic.com <http://www.michelplatnic.com>