[spectre] THE Q IN QONSPIRACY: QAnon as a Paradigm for Future Social-media-driven Conspiracism

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Tue Mar 16 15:12:01 CET 2021

Dear all,

I answer to Heath's question writing to the whole list because it might
interest other people, too. If you would like to listen to the
conversation of last Friday, THE Q IN QONSPIRACY, with Wu Ming 1,
Florian Cramer and myself, you can find the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD9U9bQUlSs

More info about the event (scroll down):
https://www.disruptionlab.org/fridays

All the best, and enjoy!

Tatiana