[rohrpost] anglo und fritz (mosaicmotion)

Gerd Stodiek gstodiek at lycos.com
Die Dez 20 15:23:30 CET 2005

http://www.anglofritz.com

Building bridges between people of different nations is easier said
than done. Cultural habits or the way one unconsciously perceives
other nations is influenced by personal experiences and from the
media we consume. The idea behind anglofritz lies in decodifying
those unconscious habits and help build bridges between anglo and fritz.

Even though there are many uniting factors between anglo and fritz,
the future is unsettled, with different views upon war, peace,
morals, religion, and social models. We'll help shed light into some
disconnects with a nice content mix that points to and discusses
timely issues in an engaging manner - before you know it you're anglofritzed.

http://www.mosaicmotion.com