[rohrpost] >|aussenborder|< Palace Resistance, King Kong Klub, Mi. 14.11., 22h

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Die Nov 13 18:09:20 CET 2007

 > THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT ||||||||||||||||||

    we are in! the cold nights and days convince us that we are doing
    the right thing. save the planet and stop private heating.  maybe
    only reduce by going out + share the heat with a bunch of friends
    and could be's. what's kuscheln in english? a! snuggle against so
    according to www.leo.org - bueneo! shaking is recommended, toooo!

     KING KONG KLUB - PALACE RESISTANCE - MI 14.11./22h - BRUNNEN 173
             Antialias & Aussenborder play dubaciddiscostew

   Vernissage at Foto-Shop: Groupshow - Transparency, Fr. 16.11., 19h

   bootlab moved to tacheles and there are some interesting new events
   and updates! check it! http://www.bootlab.org/index.php?events/2007

   -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
                    http://www.myspace.com/fotoshop
          c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail