[rohrpost] NACHTJOURNAL #133/DO 19.11./21h00/DOPPELKONZERT mit: I G N A T Z & S Y L V E S T E R A N F A N G

Maciej Sledziecki maciej at satelita.de
Mon Nov 16 13:15:43 CET 2009

DONNERSTAG 19.11.09, 21h00
Tsunami Club, Im Ferkulum 9, KOELN Suedstadt
Nachtjournal#133 präsentiert ein
DOPPELKONZERTmit:

I G N A T Z
&
S Y L V E S T E R    A N F A N G

vom Kollektiv Sylvester Anfang kommen:
Tommy Denys
Bart De Paepe
Ernesto Gonzalez
Bram Devens aka Ignatz
Glen Steenkiste

The Brussels based artist Bram Devens uses IGNATZ as his alter-ego.
Acoustic songs wrapped with effects and driven by improvisation and
spontaneousness. In his usual brain-melting retro-futuristic blues
folk, he summons the devilish spirits of Bukka White, Robert Pete
Williams and Sleepy John Estes as seen through the eyes of an
adolescent Lou Reed.

... Imagine: a folky black metal band transported back to germany in
1971 and making a go of it on the scene with krautrocks finest. The
self-proclaimed Pagan Belgo Psych group from Flanders have been
together for a few years, releasing a bewildering number of tracks
and demos on cassettes and compilations. Now with the release of
their full lenghth debut album Kosmies Slachtafval they are finding
enthusiasts everywhere from the black metal margins to the hardcore
obscure psychedelic and krautrock enthusiasts.

... After Records on (K-RAA-K)3 and Eclipse, this freeform jam
session in two parts from Flanders based funeral folk collective
Silvester Anfang is crawling with goats and witches en route to some
unholy ritual. The music for the ceremony is an undulating, blackened
mass of freaky frequencies and scream loops, an echo chamber of
electronic chimes, abusive percussion and queasily hypnotic trance
music. One can only guess as to what was going down while this was
being recorded

http://www.kraak.net/en/releases.php?ID=31
http://www.ignatz.be/
http://www.myspace.com/ignazt
http://www.funeralfolk.be/

schöne Grüsse von Frau W & Maciej Sledziecki
www.satelita.de
www.myspace.com/pirxband
www.z-a-m.eu