[rohrpost] artistic research on SPACE and TIME - a Pecha Kucha

jula jula_kim at yahoo.de
Die Jul 24 12:23:09 CEST 2012

We are still looking for participants to our interdisciplinary summer
course with artistic research about SPACE and TIME which is designed by
music, dance and architecture. Our work will lead after one week into a
performance in an empty swimming pool: PoolPlay
Last Saturday we just made a Pecha Kucha presentation, so please have a
look at our video and consider forwarding it to potential participants.

what ? a summer workshop for artists, musicians, archtiects and
dancers/actors
when ? 09/092012 - 15/09/2012
where ? Innichen, South Tyrol - Italy
info/application ? http://www.PoolPlayer.ar2com.de

please share it in your network. MANY thanks in advance!

Creative regards,
Jula