[spectre] Back home

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 16:06:54 +0800

Hi !

Just back from Ars. Quick comments as many of you have already written
what I think ;-)

ARS
I liked the AEC Tangible Bits exhibit. Sure it is heavy funded lab
projects, but it shows directions that are very interesting and very
seldom shown and some were just good art to me. I don't think we should
dismiss things that come from "Big Labs" because they are big labs.=20

SPECTRE
I think we had a fruitful meeting. Let's just start using the list now
(well, Andreas obviously already did). I will do my best to report from
what I see and from French activities too.

Best
Annick

P.S. PWR (Paris Weather Report) : heavy rain today, feel like going to
bed with a good book instead of answering my emails ....

--=20
ATTENTION : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - NOUVELLE ADRESSE EMAIL
annickb@altern.org
---------------------------
Annick Bureaud (annickb@altern.org)
--------------------------------------
SUPPORT LEONARDO/SOUTENEZ LEONARDO :=20
* Get a T.Shirt / Achetez un T.Shirt
http://www.zero23.com/leo/leo.htm

* Buy past issues of Leonardo Journal/Achetez les anciens num=E9ros de la=
 revue
http://www.cdemusic.org/
t=E9l/fax : 33/143 20 92 23=20
mobile : 33 (0)6 86 77 65 76