[spectre] little man...

furtherfield info@furtherfield.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:55:24 +0000

I read, hear and see the noise and it is deafening, frightening and also
suffocating. Tonight I cannot sleep for that noise is hurting bad. it=B9s lik=
a continious whine declaring a woeful sense of foreboding. A realisation of
how vulnerable life is and how deadly humanity and its insecurities really
are. Man (little boy child) has been too willing to declare its obsession
with killing anyone and anything that is worth living for. This
addictiveness is deep in its emptiness. Profound in its ugliness and
desperate in its soulless efforts to deny love.
 =20
Too many small minded, visionless grunts shooting up on death. The Bombasti=
spurt of insecure muscle brain rules the day, killing beauty in so many
different unimaginative ways.

(To all those people who are small minded enough to harness the shallow
belief that killing will in some way solve their personal problems. Think
again little man, it only serves to reflect the lack of real courage and
respect you hold for another=B9s life. Shame on you - failure)

marc garrett

=20