[spectre] The terror is only just beginning

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr@free.fr
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:05:24 +0200

next stage of recent history had to be war.
here it is.

... an eye for an eye ? so ... and let the dance begin.
people can die.

--
""
Yesterday, I heard the news and my first move was to get into the

Today, I am afraid. Maybe what will happend is that my land is going to
collapse too, and disapear, and my people too...
""

--
OG

Chris Byrne a *crit :