[spectre] re: take over

Jeremy Welsh jeremy.welsh@khib.no
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:17:51 +0200

--------------8682DDC039DE161ACE3E0C02

luci, chris, annick etc.

yes, all help and advice is welcome. Yes, setting up a server/site/interface is
a big job, and yes, som kind of editorial filter would be a good diea.  As you
say, Chris, there is quite a lot of stuff online already, so I guess we can
srtat by posting refences to existing materials/adresses, and also book lists
etc. for those who have established syllabi in digital media.

For the time being, maybe posting to Spectre is enough - everyone can collect
material from the list until such time as someone is in a position to gather it
all on one site ?

Jeremy

--------------8682DDC039DE161ACE3E0C02

begin:vcard