[spectre] (no subject)

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:05:20 +0800

Tim,

OK, I will shut my mouth=2E=20

I don't understand the word "cringe" by the way=2E My American/English
vocabulary is still limited=2E Can you help me on that ? (serious question)

Lorenzo wanted a discussion=2E Some of us pointed to texts already
written=2E Too bad=2E Can someone (Tim ?) restart the thread in a more
(politically) correct way than what sounded "self-promotion" to some ? I
am unable to do it=2E

Question (serious one) : when someone posts his/her ideas/thoughts,
isn't it self-promotion ? We write from what we know and we know from
what we do ?=20

Gosh, this time I am lost=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E

Annick
>=20
> These posts are making me cringe=2E Is this some sort of academic chat roo=
m for self-promotion and on-line resume building? Can you negotiate and and =
collect your references and perhaps post them as a one time guide=2E
>=20
> Tim

--=20
ATTENTION : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - NOUVELLE ADRESSE EMAIL
annickb@altern=2Eorg
---------------------------
Annick Bureaud (annickb@altern=2Eorg)
--------------------------------------
SUPPORT LEONARDO/SOUTENEZ LEONARDO :=20
* Get a T=2EShirt / Achetez un T=2EShirt
http://www=2Ezero23=2Ecom/leo/leo=2Ehtm

* Buy past issues of Leonardo Journal/Achetez les anciens num=E9ros de la re=
vue
http://www=2Ecdemusic=2Eorg/
t=E9l/fax : 33/143 20 92 23=20
mobile : 33 (0)6 86 77 65 76