[spectre] (no subject)

Timothy Druckrey druckrey@interport.net
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:22:24 -0400

Dear Annick,

Please don't think that I, or Lorenzo after me, are not supportive of opening the dialogue, but the flurry of messages just seemed to me something that should be done and then collected for posting. Strong bibliographic and on-line sources are great but, for me, the little on-going debate, that I didn't call self-promotional (Jeremy did saying "more shameless self promotion") seem outside the goals of the list. I'm sorry that you think that every post is some kind of self-promotion. I don't agree. But to use the list as a way to chat is ridiculous...

for now,

Tim