[spectre] Cabinet issue 5 launch: "Evil", Whitney Museum, 1 Feb 2002

Inke Arns inke@snafu.de
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:53:14 +0100

[This could be a somewhat .... um ... strange experience. I'd join in if I=
'd be somewhere near
the Whitney Museum ;). The table of contents on the website looks great! G=
reetings, Inke]

Date sent:      	Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:21:00 -0500
To:             	cabinet@immaterial.net
From:           	Cabinet Magazine <cabinet@immaterial.net>
Subject:        	Invitation for launch of issue 5 of Cabinet

Cabinet magazine and the Whitney Museum of American Art invite you to come
celebrate the launch of the Winter issue of Cabinet, aka the"Evil" issue.

Date: Friday, February 1, 6-9 pm
Address: The Whitney Museum, 945 Madison Ave (@75th Street)
The reception is held downstairs during the museum's pay-what-you-wish
hours Cash bar and hors d'oeuvres. Music selection by Richard Nixon. No
need to RSVP.

Please note that the museum will also be open for regular shows. If
there is a line to get in to see the shows, just come in and go to a
special desk that will be set up for the party. Say that you are going to
the Cabinet event and you should be able to come straight down.

The issue contains a section on Evil, featuring G=F6ring and Eichmann's
Rorschach test results, the Antichrist, the inventor of the letter bomb, a
foldout artwork by David Bunn, and a filmstrip CD-ROM by Brian Dewan based
on Deuteronomy.

Additional art projects by Francis Al=FFs, Francis Cape, James
Dawson-Hollis, Lee Etheredge IV, Carsten H=F6ller, Vincent Mazeau, Roee
Rosen, and Peter Rostovsky. Articles and interviews on acoustic non-lethal
weapons, master-slave relationships between robots, one astronaut's secret
ESP experiments, and lots more.

For further information, see  http://www.immaterial.net/cabinet

- http://www.v2.nl/~arns