[spectre] lobbying :-)

Misko mpandil@soros.org.mk
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:47:11 +0100

Hi everyone,

At the moment the Ministry of Culture in Macedonia is conducting a vote
for the best project in 2001.
http://www.culture.in.mk/event.asp
23 projects are in the game and SEAFair (Skopje Electronic Art Fair) is
marked as number 6.
(We have some tough competition as Milcho Manchevski's latest movie
DUST, the ethno music band DD Synthesis, some gigantic manifestations, etc...)

Eventhough these are important and glamorous shows, somehow I think
that due to the theme that SEAFair has dealt with for this year "Society
and Genomic Culture", it might yet prove to be the most important of
them all.

http://seafair.scca.org.mk/

So, you might consider voting for SEAFair. :-)))

Or for another project if you feel so !

Melentie

Melentie Pandilovski
Director