[spectre] FW: 5th international computer arts festival in Nova Gorica in Slovenia

darko fritz fritz.d at chello.nl
Mon Aug 2 00:42:24 CEST 2004

----------
From: "Natasa Petresin" <petresin at mail.ljudmila.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:45:57 +0200 (CEST)

Dear friends and colleagues,

In December 2004 the 5th international computer arts festival in Nova
Gorica in Slovenia takes place, which I will be co-curating together with
Dunja Kukovec. The exhibition which will show the projects by the invited
artists as well as the selection of the submitted projects, and is called
'Location 0 = infinite'. Please find below the general information on the
festival, about the concept and the call for submission (deadline is
October 1st). I would much appreciate if you forward the information to
the interested. Thank you in advance and best regards,
Natasa

general on the festival Pixxelpoint:
http://www.pixxelpoint.org/

concept 'Location 0 = infinite':