[spectre] ions

noemata noemata at kunst.no
Tue Feb 10 16:13:06 CET 2004

ions  h ole f    ac t ion fle e       s yr th              ought pud
d led on yr nec k fa des n c ra       w s crawlings branch danged emp
ty above t  he doo    r po líti       co s  pi t my co u ch my und u
lens sle   e ver b     at ch o        kna cks n b out s g um c l ic k
ing in    yr      h at    fa ul        t coughing bo   mber beached b
eneath  the window  s l a ck p        ants s lack c lub m older ummer
 an t s v     el     te   h a c       k clu b h eel  s    o up s lath
er  i mmer ap   ud smol  d  er        tatt er c ud n a p sim mer athe
r ope  el o wl buns s m ell b l       ood me al pack  s nub l ow knee
 l co p    e sa p     d an c e        d rum mer shim mer fat ter fold
 er s pud   cap pe  l t ranc e        s cummer     ol le  d er ub lac
k felt p ants   lea ch see k  b       u t t an k  re sid e   s lur p
mun  g be e n th e g  ri s d e        jue ve s a cu    p of s nor e a
h ti  me r e lea s e ! ah nat t        ered lu ng sammich s  tiffenin
g  on  the ch ai r d uck lo t o       ngue sw eat o r  ban g ed it up
  yr a sh p ounce mud yr c lu c       k d rop wh y bus hes fo aming i
n  t he too th ? why sleep udde       r gnashing in yr sleeve ? in ce
nd iary c ring ed i lid do pe n       dan t  cov e r my c rus  t yr s

after works by john m bennett and jim leftwich
http://noemata.net/wreathus isbn 82-92428-08-9