[spectre] Re: (no subject)

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Jun 6 05:17:24 CEST 2004

Ya I was to see it by my own so I am sure of it ;-)))

I guess that Foreigner never hear of France News is they are not in prime
published by France Press Agency.
Censored. ( we are in a special moment of  activ control from every new law
even reforms on professionnal contents : anything as the Euro Patiot Act
active in France since december 2003 )

Italy criticism is borning in a special diversity of social and actual
politics. I think of French Spring in 1968 regarding what is hapenning in
Italy since three monthes...

Great move of the real multitude -specially creative in interactivity and
using the lists to edify the texts and charters in commun or discussing....

I go right to bed now ( it is so late or so early )

Yes, Reagan is dead...

 it France Press Agency