[spectre] meeting at ars about media art center of 21C

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Wed Aug 31 12:30:06 CEST 2005

dear friends,

following up on our discussion, a suggestion has been made to get
together informally at the ars electronica this weekend for a
face-to-face conversation.

we will meet on saturday, 3 sept, at 19:00, in the cafe of the brucknerhaus.

(we can maybe go for dinner from there, depending how many of us there are.)

a number of people have already confirmed. we may then also plan a
bigger meeting on this topic for transmediale at the beginning of
february, and it might be interesting to follow this up at isea06/San
Jose in the summer, given the quite different contexts in which these
two debates would happen.

regards,
-a