[spectre] Deuteronomy and The Godlove Museum

Auriea a at e8z.org
Thu Dec 14 22:00:24 CET 2006

Dear friends, fans and colleagues,

As you probably know, we have been concentrating on other things than
websites lately. But rather than letting this transition go by
silently, we decided to end it all with a spectacle. We invite you to
witness the glorious defeat of the beautiful net.dream in the final
chapter of The Godlove Museum: Deuteronomy. It's not a happy tale -
Moses dies in the end. But we hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
http://entropy8zuper.org/godlove/freeasinbeer

Over the years, every generation of technological "progress" has been
another blow in the destruction of older web-based art pieces. So
much so that the first chapters of The Godlove Museum didn't work at
all in contemporary browsers. We have fixed this problem now by
recreating the whole Godlove Museum and making it available as a
standalone application that does not require a browser to run.
http://entropy8zuper.org/godlove/store

The original Godlove Museum files are still intact at their original
location. But they can now be reached through a spectacular new
interface that puts each chapter in its historical context. We also
like to think of it as the Entropy8Zuper! Retrospective.
http://entropy8zuper.org/godlove

The creation of Deuteronomy and the restoration of The Godlove Museum
were supported by the Vlaams Audiovisueel Fonds.
http://www.vaf.be

The press release concerning this launch can be found here:
http://entropy8zuper.org/godlove/press.html

We hope you enjoy our work.
Let us know if you do (or don't for that matter).

Auriea Harvey & Michaël Samyn.
Entropy8Zuper!