[spectre] Re: spectre] Save the Lebanese Civilians Petition

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Wed Jul 19 16:40:08 CEST 2006

On 19/07/06 15:02, "Heiko Recktenwald" <uzs106 at uni-bonn.de> probably wrote:

>> This petition declares that Lebanon is assaulted by the representative army
>> of Israel: I do not see where yourselves can see an alternative in this
>> declaration at the moment the representative army of Lebanon has not
>> assaulted Israel. It argues of laws in matter of offense by a state to
>> another state which are installed by the conventions of Geneva which was
>> respected even by US in Viet Nam or French in Algeria to the borders and the
>> countries of the borders where they were refugees helping the resistance.
>>
>> Hezbollah is not the representative army of Lebanon. Obviously resistance
>> arms in the camps of refugee;
> 40 % or so are muslim, right? Hezbollah is "Arab Nation", Syria, Iran
> (not Arab),

... So what, please? I ask for more information; I do not understand why you
want mean so I cannot answer.

Here you have but FR a direct information on Hezbollah through the
journalist of Al Akhbar ( Egypt ) Walid Charara:
http://www.france-palestine.org/article4191.html

> but also at home, even part of the gouvernement, wrong?

2 ministers in opposition with the majority (other ones). It is why any
analyst tells that any part in the sunny face of Lebanon would been informed
and agree the war from the part of Israel. That is the worst!
But remind what happened in Iraq...

More EN and US papers tell of a consented provocation to realize the project
of a war that was preparing since a moment by US through its arm Israel.

Israel and US play exactly the strategy of the division of Lebanon they have
played in Iraq between Shiites and Sunnites perfectly convinced that Shiites
will openly receive the "forces of liberation"; but at last you see
perfectly what happened: interminable and more and more complex civil war...

Do you think that it is really interesting as means to solve the complexity
whatever the part? To whom the war credits? Dollar, oil, weapons, Food
industry, (US Midlle West for the most of US)  and so on are clearly
answering the question from a major part yet today and later: you can see
exactly what is preparing by regarding Iraq or imagine possible the alter
holocaust in Lebanon regarding the past years...

Exactly, Heiko. My self meta political preoccupation it is not of the sides,
it is that all the projects of war that was announced in Seymour Hersh
article whom American Defense have accused to reveal State secret of defense
last year, are few to few realizing... My surprise is to see how it gets out
from various opportunities that was not informed before but whatever
concurring to concretize this project in reality.

Can be the cause of the immediate silence of The New Yorker (or famous not
younger Hersh being in holidays;-) or the new owner of the paper Vanity fair
(where was the famous interview of just before the Iraqi war) would have not
he same interest?

Seymour M.Hersh in The New Yorker:
http://www.newyorker.com/search/results?query=seymour+hersh&page=1
(unfortunately it appears that this article I had forwarded to RK can be
disappeared of the archives;-) but each ones staying in the summary are
integrally free accessible)

>From another part (flash back that says long since 2003 to nowaday)

Paul Wolfowitz interview by Sam Tannenhaus in Vanity fair (anyway the real
archive has disappeared just staying that one published in the site of US of
Defense its copies outside).

A paper on Lebanon in Commondreams that gives anylight

Cheers
L.