[spectre] Re: spectre] Save the Lebanese Civilians Petition

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Thu Jul 20 12:22:01 CEST 2006

Dear Rene,

(Apologizes from my part to other subscribers).

Insult to the person more assumptions: how to answer such a letter?

First. I am from none party. I am autonomous. Of course I am from people who
thinks that Palestinian ask for their legitimate respective autonomy in
Palestine at the moment they would not have a political partage in Israel.
There is no more solution. At the moment Rabin has respected this position
it must be assured. That Rabin was murdered by extremist Jews is not a
detail.

Second. sorry of my bad Anglophone but the interest was to open the subject
online. That was successful as more details and links (Heiko gives a german
link that open other view to understand better) and more other actions were
coming to help Lebanese. It  was not an easy task to be the first proposing
(regarding your reaction it is easy to appreciate what I say) when knowing
of probable both diaspora online. I have choose mostly non activist but
traditional Press media references and links to respect it.

But Israeli famous active quotations active for the peace and respecting
Palestinian not for the war.

So please: there is no manipulation in the work that I make on-line to open
the possible discussion against the war in Lebanon from moment the
fascinated affects cross the Diaspora (both Diasporas).

I chose to install a board of collected information that make critical sense
openly to other point of views rather than of opinion that make crazy.

Obviously I am not a journalist, I am a publisher on internet and a curator
of art and cultural events thus I do not spare my own commitment in my
comments. Everybody can know how who and why ‹more with‹ by reading my
emails, clearly read to me; it is not a manipulation it is expression to
tribute the reflection.

Every one speaking English as well as you do cannot miss the good reading of
the petition, not being stupid the others, and know of my own position to
call for a sign that never cannot exactly be the same position as the
petition comes from Lebenese more under the bombs.

Obviously that there was probably one or several dozen deaths in Israel
further to the launch of rockets. I have never said the opposite, I said
something which means: no victim during the first shootings of rocket.

More you will notice that I quote several hundreds of death in Lebanon
without show the links of the pics. But at last we know that following the
war the pics can disappear in the information because they want nobody to
get up against what they do. The worst without conscious.

So thanks Jayce for the link.

The text of the petition cannot be a text pro Israeli by whom is agressed.

Yet now I am not useful. Many others have entered, submitting links and
propose actions from a legitimate position.

Please have yiour march to your own mirror.