[spectre] Conflicting Shoes

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jul 29 09:18:39 CEST 2006

Nat,

nat muller wrote:
> dear aharon,
>
> first of all, i don't wish to be disrespectful in any way...knowing
> well how reactions on mailing lists can deteriorate into
> self-righteous and non-constructive replies.

And what is constructiv?

What we discussed here, Israels responsibility for the bombs on Beirut,
the "nature" of the Lebanon, is more or less mainstream.

It is better to prevent people from loosing their shoes than sending
them new shoes later.

The Arabs want Eastern Jerusalem and the other occupied territories
back, the borders of 67, nothing less, nothing can change this, and all
Israel has to offer are examples where "land against peace" has not worked.

Has Dario Fo done anything on that conflict?

H.