[spectre] Girlsband & L'un la Poupée de l'autre : Performances. Etc.

aabrahams aabrahams at bram.org
Mon May 14 11:55:14 CEST 2007

"PeurS/FearS" Lecture/performance. Mai 23th  20h30, festival e-poetry2007
    Annie Abrahams and The All Star GirlsBand. Featuring Caroline
Delieutraz, Marika Dermineur, Nathalie Fougeras, Aliette Guibert,
Julie Guilbault, Pascale Gustin, Carroline Hazard, Anne Laforet,
Janique Laudouar, Albertine Meunier and Anne Roquigny.
   Le Cube, 20, Cours Saint Vincent Issy-les-moulineaux.
   http://bram.org/peur/girlsband/

   "L'un la poupée de L'autre" Performance by Annie Abrahams and
Nicolas Frespech. Regie  Clément Charmet.
   Mai 26th, 14h15, flashfestival, petite salle -1, Centre Pompidou, Paris.
   http://bram.org/confront/sphere/index.html
   Annie Abrahams and Nicolas Frespech comment in their performance on
the present situation where we tend more and more to live in our own
bubble, our own sphere, without need for the other, by forming a
couple with our virtual doubles.

   "Alka Seltzer" web performance by Guérine Regnaut aka POUN during
the last "Breaking Solitude" Rendezvous of this season.
   Mai 25th 2007 / 6 PM GMT
     http://panoplie.emakimono.org/index.php/projets/voir/10

   "kicks" : Sound work by Jan de Weille. Get your kicks on the page
where one of his Soundmaps works is dissected into separate tracks.
   http://www.bram.org/sound/kicks/index.html

   Bye
   Annie

--