[spectre] ArtCast downloads

Taylor Nuttall taylor at greenquarter.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 22:44:24 CET 2007

Now that the VELOCITY festival is over you can still access ArtCast
folly's new ongoing series of podcasting programmes - a platform for
public access to new and innovative sound art.

For VELOCITY folly invited Sonic Arts Network
<http://www.sonicartsnetwork.org> to join us in the selection of
podcasts from an international open call. You can hear submissions from
artists working with sound, experimental musicians and composers,
writers and performance artists, both locally and from across the world.

A new edition has been released every Thursday for 7 weeks from the 4th
of October, 6 editions are currently online. http://www.folly.co.uk/ArtCast

If you have recenlty visited a folly online project.we would like to
here your comments,  folly is committed to learning more about our
audiences and improving the way we communicate with you. To enable us to
do this, please take a few moments to fill in our online visitor
questionnaire at
http://www.folly.co.uk/?q=node/add/content-audience_survey.

For more exciting VELOCITY events and artworks, visit the folly website

VELOCITY
See the Bay Differently

www.folly.co.uk/velocity

Matt Wootton
Communications Manager
folly

6.4.4 Alston House, White Cross
Lancaster LA1 4XQ
+44 (0)1524 388 550

folly is a leading digital arts organisation. Working in Lancashire,
Cumbria and online, folly is committed to enabling new audiences to
explore art through technology.**

registered charity, number 328232. vat number 817711627

You can subscribe free to our fortnightly folly eNewsletter or to our
weekly FOIL (folly Opportunities, Information and Listings). Just visit
www.folly.co.uk/signup