[spectre] Singapore Fling - ANAT catapults artists internationally Media Release

franck ancel info at franck-ancel.com
Tue Jul 1 12:13:23 CEST 2008

Dear Melinda, Friends and Colleagues,

Enjoy here my next events without the FNAC!

"No Space for this Time"
communication @ ISEA Symposium - Singapore 25-31/07/08
http://www.isea2008singapore.org

"Dharma > The Red Breath < Initiative"
work in progress @ Cellsbutton Festival - Yogyakarta 10-19/08/08
http://www.natural-fiber.com

"GPS Light # 1"
installation @ Mazarine Bookshop - Paris 09/09/08
http://www.lamazarine.fr

"1958-2008 : from Philips Pavilion to Explorer Art"
performance @ Cyberspace - Internet 19/10/08
http://www.franck-ancel.com/atx

"Du corps physique à la virtualité contemporaine"
communication @ IN3 Symposium - Basel 20-23/11/08
http://www.in3.ch

Namasté.
Franck