[spectre] History Will Repeat Itself opens in Hong Kong on 20 June, 2008

Inke Arns inke.arns at snafu.de
Sun Jun 15 14:03:44 CEST 2008

Dear Spectres,

I will be in Hong Kong from Tuesday, 17 June
until Sunday, 22 June - we (HMKV and KW) have
been invited by the Goethe-Institute to bring
over the "History Will Repeat Itself" exhibition
which has been touring since last summer (past
venues: Dortmund, Berlin, Warsaw).

In case there are some Spectres in Hong Kong it would be great to meet!

Many greetings,
Inke

News: "History Will Repeat Itself" opens on 20 June in Hong Kong
After the successfull presentation at the Centre
for Contemporary Art, Ujazdowski Castle, Warsaw
(and prior to that in Dortmund and Berlin), the
exhibition "History Will Repeat Itself", a
cooperation between HMKV Dortmund and KW Berlin,
will be presented at the Goethe-Institute, the
Hong Kong Film Archive and Videotage in Hong Kong
from June 20, 2008. For this occasion a second
edition of the catalogue has been printed - with
a Chinese cover!

More information:
http://www.goethe.de/ins/cn/hon/en3397882v.htm
http://www.hmkv.de/dyn/e_program_exhibitions/detail.php?nr=2104&rubric=exhibitions&

--

Dr. Inke Arns
Künstlerische Leiterin / Artistic Director