[spectre] Lighthouse are hiring - project manager position open now

Honor Harger honor at lighthouse.org.uk
Mon Apr 16 17:30:14 CEST 2012

Hi spectres,

We're recruiting a new project manager here at Lighthouse in
Brighton, UK.
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk/about/opportunities

It's a great job, and could be a thoroughly enjoyable position for
the right person.  If you come across anyone who you think might be
interested in joining us, we'd be super grateful if you could let
them know about the position.  More details below.

Best,

Honor

Director
Lighthouse
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk

Email: honor at lighthouse.org.uk
Tel: +44 1273 647197
Address: 28 Kensington Street, Brighton, BN1 4AJ, UK
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LighthouseArts

Project Manager - Lighthouse
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk/about/opportunities

We are looking for an exceptional individual who can manage a
portfolio of interdisciplinary projects, across Lighthouse’s
programme, including our flagship mentoring programme for filmmakers,
Guiding Lights. This is an exciting role in an organisation that is
really going places. If you’re an experienced and accomplished
project manager, with a keen interest in digital culture, we’d love
to hear from you.

Applications Due: 23 April 2012
1 year fixed-term contract