[spectre] Art of Resilience festival video-review - online now!

Rasa Smite rasa at rixc.lv
Sun Dec 2 13:22:43 CET 2012

Hello, at Spectre!

We have recently edited our this year's Art+Communication festival
edition, which with the title ART OF RESILIENCE took place in October
2012 in Riga (http://rixc.lv/12)

See Art of Resilience festival video-review here:
http://vimeo.com/52717480

You can also listen online four great lectures by our festival
keynote speakers:

Michel Bauwens - FOUR SCENARIOS FOR A GLOBAL-LOCAL P2P FUTURE
https://vimeo.com/53008723

Eric Kluitenberg - CONTESTATION AND SUSTAINABILITY OF THE DIGITAL COMMONS
https://vimeo.com/53746426

David Rothenberg - SURVIVAL OF THE BEAUTIFUL
https://vimeo.com/53072467

Christian Huebler / Knowbotiq (Artist Talk) - MACGHILLIE - JUST A VOID
https://vimeo.com/54126433

See and enjoy! The festival was amazing - thanks to all participants! :)

best
Rasa