[spectre] On the Loss of our Digital Culture

Oliver Grau Oliver.Grau at donau-uni.ac.at
Fri Apr 4 09:50:42 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to share an article I just uploaded on the LOSS OF OUR DIGITAL CULTURE, where I came up with some remarks what can be done.

https://donau-uni.academia.edu/OliverGrau

Although it was *not* written for experts, as we have many on our list here, but more for a general audience, I hope you share it
and add more ideas for needed action steps so that we do not loose it all...

Also those of you, who have not signed the "LIVERPOOL DECLARATION" for a better and sustainable support of mediaart research,
which was signed so far by more than 400 scholars, artists and museum people from 40+ countries, please go ahead and do it:

http://www.mediaarthistory.org/declaration

You might also use the declaration within your local, national or international context to convince sponsors, politicians, foundations, education admins etc..

Best, Oliver